[debimg-devel] Hello

CHEUNG PYO lilpyo at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Jul 2 19:35:41 UTC 2009

Hello,
I'm Cheung Pyo, I work with the Hang Seng Bank here in Hong Kong. Although
the internet is a very hard place to meet people because you don't know
who to trust, what to believe and what not to.I have an obscured business
suggestion for you. There is the sum of $22,500,000.00 in my bank "Hang
Seng Bank" Hong kong. There were no beneficiaries stated  concerning these
funds which means no one would ever come forward to claim it.
That is why I ask that we work together so as to have the sun transferred
out of my bank into your account.
Please do not be offended with the manner I contacted you. It was
necessitated by the urgency and nature of this transaction.

Should you be interested please send me your;

1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address

Your can reach me on my private email: cheungpyo at yahoo.com.hk