[debimg-devel] Good Day

SONG LI son at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Jun 24 18:42:34 UTC 2009

Good Day ,

My name is Mr. Song Li. I work with the Hang Seng Bank. There is
a sum of $19,500,000.00 in my bank Hang Seng Bank", Hong Kong.
There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which
means no one would ever come to claim it. That is why I ask that
we work together.

I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this transaction.
I intend to give 30% of the total funds as compensation for your
assistance. I will notify you on the full transaction on
receipt of your response if interested, and I shall send you the
details and necessary procedures with which to make the transfer.

Should you be interested? Please send the following information
this emeil address: songglile at yahoo.com.hk

1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address