[debimg-devel] I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU

brown morgan brownmorgan533 at hotmail.com
Sun May 10 21:50:24 UTC 2009

Hello ,

My name is Brown Morgan. I am an attorney, working with the reputable legal
firm - Hogarth Chambers in London, United Kingdom. I am contacting you
because you share the same last name with my late client, He was a personal
client of mine and I managed all his legal affairs.

As of today, I stand as a true custodian to the cash deposit which he made
through a Financial Consultant to a bank in the United Kingdom. I am faced
with the task of getting someone who can stand as his beneficiary, who can
be permitted to claim the fund.

The amount deposited is (Twelve Million Pounds) and the Finance Firm is
ready to release the money to whoever I present as the true fund beneficiary
and next-of-kin to my late client because my late client accorded me with a
Letter of Authority (Power of Attorney) duly endorsed in the British High
Court of Justice when he made the deposit, to act on his behalf in times of
his absence and inability to act and I was his legal advising counsellor on
the deposit and other issues.

The Finance Firm through which my client deposited the fund currently
demands that I quickly provide a beneficiary for the fund because the
deposit duration has expired and needs a renewal or withdrawal from their
company otherwise it will be handed over to the government.This is the
reason that I decided to contact and do this deal with you so that we can
get the money out whether you are truly related to my late client or not.

If you feel we can sign out the funds together quickly send me your names in
full, your contact address, your contact telephone number and I will get
back to you with details of the transaction.

Regards,
Brown Morgan B.Sc, Dip Law
Hogarth Chambers
5 New Square