[debimg-devel] reply today

Gillard Gill gillard2 at centrum.sk
Wed May 13 11:01:21 UTC 2009

Dear Friend,
          I am Mrs Nera Gillard, and together with my son Gillard Jnr send you this mail today to seek your consent.  Our primary aim of this mail message contact is to request for your assistance to secure our inheritance here.

For the securing and transfer of Eighteen million United States Dollars (US$18,000,000.) to your account for investment in a good business in your country to enable us venture into business with you on its completion. this mail is intended to explain to you how we require your help for the success of this project.

When the funds deposit was made, it was agreed between then and my now late husband that it will be transferred to his foreign partners country when he or his next of kin directs them. and it was on his sick bed that he told us all about this, and directed me to seek the help of a reliable foreign partner that will assist me and my son.

Now this was the reason we contacted you,

1.To act in the capacity of our family foreign partner, for us to accomplish the success of this business together,

2.Provide information in your country to receive this funds, once i receive it in my email address we proceed accordingly.

3. To help me and my child to arrive your country after the transfer is completed to do business with you, and for him to finish his schooling.

If you are ready and truly disposed to assist us in securing of this fund kindly write me through my email address, and include your direct phone number in your reply. More information about the modalities for the securing of the funds as well as transferring of it legally follows immediately after your positive reply. please you will be rewarded with 20% of the total funds for this assistance. So kindly reply this mail today if you will be capable to help.

Best regards
Nera Gillard(Mrs)
Email: neragill at sify.com