[debimg-devel] I NEED YOUR HELP.

vnenitan03 at centrum.cz vnenitan03 at centrum.cz
Thu May 28 10:19:03 UTC 2009

I NEED YOUR HELP.

Hello,

I am Mrs Villaran Nenita a citizen of philippine,widow and legitimate heir  to the late former Minister of finance who was assassinated for been working  with the ex-president Joseph Estrada  in philippine. I inherited a total sum of  10.5million USA Dollars from my late husband, The presure from my decease  husband's family for this money has compelled me to leave Manila and have the  money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box deposited with a security and  finance company under a secret arrangement as a family treasure.

This means that the security company does not know the content of this box  that was shipped from the Philippine under a diplomatic coverage. My purpose of  asking for your assistance boil down to the fact that I don't want my late  husband's family to be aware of the amount involve. and the  deposit information  of the box authorized the company to make this box avaliable for shipment on  request only to my foreign bussiness representative, though unname. Hence I want  you to contact the security company as my bussiness partner to enable the  company release the consigment to you diplomatically, while I join you on the  arrival of the box.

I have recently paid all demurrage ,storage charges  and the shipment fee, all you need to do is to help me contact the security  company and introduce yourself as my bussiness foreign partner ,requesting the  shipment of  the box. And as soon as Diplomatic shipping agent approved the  shipment and tell you the arrival date of the box, then I will join you to give  you 40% of the money instantly before I go on with the proposed of investment in  your country. Please if you are interested and willing to represent me as my  bussiness foreign partner kindly write me as soon as possible.

Please you can contact me with this email/ vnenita01 at voila.fr

I await your urgent response.

Best Regards,

Mrs. Villaran Nenita.