[debimg-devel] Urgent Attention

web inff john_khama1 at att.net
Tue Nov 9 11:35:42 UTC 2010

 Urgent Attention
Good Day Sir/Madam,

I humbly write for your personal partnership assistance and investment of my
inheritance fund USD$3.8M under your care from my late father who died some
years ago on mote accident. My name is Mr.John Khama, the son of late Khama of
Congo Sir Seretse Khama.It might be a surprise to you where I got your contact
address.I got it from your country's business journal internet directories,
don't be offended because I am contacting you in good faith. I wish to inform
you about my situation in confidence, involving the transfer of USD $3.8M (Three
Million Eight Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) into your personal or
company's account for safe keeping until my arrival to your country for future
investment under your company care.

This fund was entrusted to my Mother because of the love my Father had for her
being his last wife, as I am the only son of my mom, I am now in the position to
claim the fund after the death of my mother six months ago. My mother never
disclosed to anyone in the family about the fund, due to the polygamous battle
in the family and who my father's successor to the Congo Brave Dynasty becomes,
I strongly believe that my life was at stake for the pursuit of these goals. My
Father deposited the fund in a Private Financial Institution here in GHANA , to
avoid family complication and conflict of interest. Now, I would like you to
join hands with me for the clearance of the fund from the financial firm and the
subsequent transfer processing. In fact, I discussed my transfer intention with
a financial consultant and I was assured of a convenient and legal transfer of
the fund to the overseas account that my overseas partner shall make available.I
have set aside the mode of sharing at 70% for myself and 30% for you for your
anticipated collaboration. If there is any form of assistance you can render to
my situation please kindly reach me immediately on the above telephone or email
not forgetting to include your personal telephone and fax number. Finally, I
advise that you adhere to the required confidentiality that this matter demands.
Awaiting

Kind Regards,
Mr. John Khama