[Debootloaders-yaboot] Custom Debian powerpc cd last yaboot 1.3.14

Roberto Lahoud robertolahoud at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 15:24:30 UTC 2008

Hi, thanks for your anwers, this is a great comunity, but nobody respond
really to my problem, like i said i doing some tests on a blade power6 js22
with the testing debian powerpc linux dist, wich have problems after
installing when i try to boot, i think when is loading the initrd, and stop
when it says "hypertas detected, assuming lpar", the server has installed
ivm(virtual i/o server) with lpar configuration, i suposse the problem was
with the yaboot and the openfirmware, the problem was solved, installing the
las yaboot version 1.3.14 from this link http://yaboot.ozlabs.org/, wich is
newer tha the version 1.3.13 that comes with the lenny powerpc from week
15/12/08, if this version only have 3 fixs like you said it works to solve
the problem, if you can upload this version to the dist like you said " I
will *not* upload a *new* package *blindly* which may break
yaboot-installer, thus d-i, while the current package just works", i would
like if you can tell how to do it, how to costumize the original version
bootloader with this yaboot 1.3.14 the easiest way to continue doing some
test, because i couldnt boot the machine without this upgrade, thanks a lot
for your help, i very aprecciate.