[Debootloaders-yaboot] Processed: bug#378119: How to boot from Firewire CD/DVD on PowerMacs

Debian Bug Tracking System owner at bugs.debian.org
Mon Jun 18 14:12:22 UTC 2012

Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:

> retitle 378119 How to boot from Firewire CD/DVD on PowerMacs
Bug #378119 [yaboot] Yaboot does not boot correctly on a firewire CD drive
Changed Bug title to 'How to boot from Firewire CD/DVD on PowerMacs' from 'Yaboot does not boot correctly on a firewire CD drive'
> reassign 378119 installation-guide-powerpc
Bug #378119 [yaboot] How to boot from Firewire CD/DVD on PowerMacs
Bug reassigned from package 'yaboot' to 'installation-guide-powerpc'.
No longer marked as found in versions yaboot/1.3.13-6.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #378119 to the same values previously set
> tags 378119 pending
Bug #378119 [installation-guide-powerpc] How to boot from Firewire CD/DVD on PowerMacs
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

378119: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=378119