[debpool] Subversion repository up

Magnus Holmgren holmgren at lysator.liu.se
Mon Apr 9 19:53:57 UTC 2007

Our SVN repository is set up and populated with the contents of my private
repository. You can browse it at http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debpool/. See
http://svn.debian.org/ for information on other means of access. Note that
the trunk is untouched; I've committed everything to branches/magnus. It
would be nice if you could check it for mistakes. I'll add Andreas Fester's
multi-arch code next, after I've understood all of it and tidied it a bit.

I thought I'd give people a few more days to join before starting the big
discussions (they can read the archives, but not all MUAs let you set the
In-Reply-To field).

Magnus Holmgren        holmgren at lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)