[debpool] A possible roadmap?

Free Ekanayaka freee at debian.org
Sat May 19 17:56:39 UTC 2007

|--==> Magnus Holmgren writes:

  MH> On Saturday 19 May 2007 13:23, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
  >>Current debpool needs immediate care IMHO, is this team active?
  >>I think fixes for #322593, #295942, #345505, #400402, #415251 are essential
  >>to have a usable package.

  MH> Well, the problem is that #322593 (making it possible to upload packages for
  MH> one architecture at a time) was trickier to fix than I thought, without
  MH> completely restructuring the way DebPool stores data.

At the moment it is possible if you set the rollback option, AFAICS
the part of code to change is the one that checks the version of the
incoming package, which doesn't make any difference between
architectures, so that foo_1.0-1_amd64 is rejected if foo_1.0-1_i386
is already in the pool.

Ciao,

Free