[debpool] RFS: debpool (updated package)

Vincent Bernat bernat at debian.org
Sat May 17 08:20:17 UTC 2008

OoO En cette aube naissante du  mercredi 14 mai 2008, vers 07:16, Andres
Mejia <mcitadel at gmail.com> disait:

> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.3.0 of the package "debpool".
> I think Magnus (co-maintainer) has been very busy so I'm looking for a
> sponsor at mentors.debian.net as well.

Hi Andres!

In debian/copyright, you  need to indent the actual  license if you want
to respect machine-readable format.

I do  not use debpool,  is this new  version a drop-in  replacement pour
0.2.3? Or maybe, something should  be added to debian/NEWS to help users
to upgrade?

You set DM-Upload-Allowed  but most new sponsors won't  upload a package
with this flag set if they don't know your packaging skills a bit more.

The package looks otherwise fine and I will be glad to upload it for you
(without DM-Upload flag).

Thanks.
--
#ifdef STUPIDLY_TRUST_BROKEN_PCMD_ENA_BIT
        2.4.0-test2 /usr/src/linux/drivers/ide/cmd640.c