[debpool] RFS: debpool (updated package)

Andres Mejia mcitadel at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:20:16 UTC 2008

On Wednesday 21 May 2008 9:35:09 am Marcelo Mauro de Oliveira wrote:
> Ainda não compreendi como é o processo para poder contribuir com algum
> pacote. Gostaria de informações sobre o processo.
>
> Também gostaria de saber se existe alguma lista ou algum grupo de
> usuários em lingua portuguesa que sejam mentores de projetos.
>
> (I would want to become a helper )

You can work on debpool if you like.
git://git.debian.org/git/debpool/debpool.git
http://git.debian.org/?p=debpool/debpool.git

You can also submit bug reports to the BTS. The 0.3.1 work of debpool is in my
branch, labeled 'andres'.

More information is at http://wiki.debian.org/debpool.

Sorry, there's no Portuguese lists that I know of.

--
Regards,
Andres