[Debsplash-devel] Re: segfault problem is...

Luis M Luis M <lemsx1@gmail.com>
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 15:07:04 -0400

that's the best thing. we should have a nice Linux peguin (tux) as the
default image. And then include the debian and ubuntu one, and do some
code to be able to switch them quickly. (something that writes the XML
file and changes --bootup and --bootdown images on the fly).

--
Luis M

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html