[Debsplash-devel] libraries/pkg-* added to repo

Luis M Luis M <lemsx1@gmail.com>
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 01:15:56 -0400

Hello all,

I added the debian directories used to build the lib++dfb and
libdirectfb libraries needed by usplash.

1. To make those packages you will need to get the source code from directfb.org
2. untar it in a directory of your choice: /usr/src/libdirectfb-0.9.22
and /usr/src/lib++dfb-0.9.22 are good choices.
3. cp recursively the "debian" directories from the svn repository
bootsplash/libraries/pkg-* to /usr/src/*-0.9.22 (e/a to their
respective directories)
4. use dpkg-buildpackage to build your .deb's: cd
/usr/src/libdirectfb-0.9.22 && dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -uc -us

TODO set mergewithupstream property on the pkg-* directories and
change the build system to cdbs so that we can use svn-buildpackage
directly from those directories.

Enjoy!

--
Luis M

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html