[Debsplash-devel] Fwd: [ siteadmin-Support Requests-301049 ] svn server for debsplash project

Luis M Luis M <lemsx1@gmail.com>
Sun, 2 Jan 2005 06:46:57 -0500

Good to know!

For now we should keep debsplash in CVS. By the way, I already fixed
it. It works like a charm now. The only thing missing is that now at
the end of the progressbar it doesn't switch to vt7 (and X doesn't
start). But I don't know yet if this is only for this computer I'm
using or for all. I'll do more testing and see if I find a way to fix
it.

Check the ChangeLog in CVS.

--
Luis M

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html