[Debsplash-devel] (no subject)

Luis M Luis M <lemsx1@gmail.com>
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 13:42:59 -0500

I really don't understand what any of this mean:

--
Luis M

"We think basically you watch television to turn your brain off, and
you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on" --
Steve Jobs in an interview for MacWorld Magazine 2004-Feb

No .doc: http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.es.html