[Debsplash-devel] Re: about usermode splash

website website_debian@tiscali.it
Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:53:21 +0100

--nextPart6440227.MqPMihe9X8

On Thursday 27 January 2005 03:45, Luis M wrote:
> Why don't you make a usplash module on debsplash Alioth project so
> that we can all get it. The sequence to follow is something like...

Paul Sladen is the project manager of usplash. The thing that i've done is =
not=20
usplash itself but a test to know what is possible an what is not.
Sladen said (on December 04) that a demo of usplash is ready but i never sa=
w=20
its (it seems to be hard to get) and no code is published by him.
Thus i started from the first line of code to build something that worked i=
n=20
usermode and was 100% init compatible (no modification to inittab etc.).
I'm committing all in a svn server, i don't know how to use cvs and i prefe=
r=20
svn because it seems to work better that cvs.

On Wednesday 26 January 2005 19:05, Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:
> Where can I get the source for that deb?

A svn server have been created yet the url is:
http://81.113.230.186/svn/bootsplash/splash

use:
svn checkout http://81.113.230.186/svn/bootsplash/splash to have the sources

=2D-=20