[Debtags-devel] Bash completion!

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Tue, 3 Aug 2004 10:14:32 +0200

--n8g4imXOkfNTN/H1

Hello!

Thanks to Emanuele Rocca, we now have a bash completion add-on!

Check this:

marvin:~$ debtags tagshow ui<tab>
uitoolkit             uitoolkit::motif      uitoolkit::sdl       =20
uitoolkit::athena     uitoolkit::ncurses    uitoolkit::tk        =20
uitoolkit::gtk        uitoolkit::qt         uitoolkit::wxwindows =20

I'm excited at the thought of making tag expressions in taggrep with
bash completion on the tag names!

The script is in development and very promising.  Emanuele, who I
welcome in this list, is taking care of it.

--n8g4imXOkfNTN/H1

--n8g4imXOkfNTN/H1--