[Debtags-devel] kapture

Erich Schubert Erich Schubert <erich.schubert@gmail.com>
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 01:44:28 +0100

Hello Benjamin,
We've had similar troubles with debtags before. Enrico will probably
remember the details. I think the alioth admins needed to fix the
repository.
IIRC the web svn browser was disabled for these reasons - breaking
archives so noone can checkout them any more. Maybe this happened to
libapt-front, but no one has yet contacted the alioth admins for
recovery.

Btw, from the #debian-devel topic:
 alioth: overloaded, disks full

Seems like the box is really giving headaches.

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\