[Debtags-devel] kapture

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 22:58:46 +0800

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

On Tue, Dec 21, 2004 at 09:01:55AM +0100, Peter Rockai (mornfall) wrote:

> > I have already tried different flavours with no success :-(
> > And this _does_ work with debtags so there might be something wrong with
> > the libapt-front configuration?
> svn+ssh://mornfall-guest@svn.debian.org/svn/libapt-front/libapt-front/tru=
nk
> Seems working for me...
> I will just add you to libapt-front so you can get it the normal (svn+ssh=
)=20
> way ;). Hold on.

It was a problem with permissions on alioth (as usual).  The directory
/svn/libapt-front was not executable by www-data, and this made svn://
access fail.  Now it's been fixed, and

  svn co svn://svn.debian.org/libapt-front

works perfectly.  With the nice result that now Benjamin can also commit
improvements to the library, which is cool! :)

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy--