[Debtags-devel] libapt-front

Peter Rockai (mornfall) mornfall@kalyxo.org
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:16:33 +0100

--nextPart1168864.Un2aKXUUjo

On Tuesday 21 December 2004 18:24, Benjamin Mesing wrote:
> Hello,
Hello,

> finally thanks to Enrico checking out libapt-front did work. I changed
> into libapt-front/trunk and due to a lack of an INSTALL file I simply
> tried to run automake (I am not familar with the auto-family). But this
> leaded to the errors mentioned below.
Sorry, i should add some instructions somewhere ;). The command is "autorec=
onf=20
=2Di" IIRC. Btw, if you have any comments on libapt-front or any questions,=
=20
maybe we should move to libapt-front-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org :). As f=
or=20
testing it out, most you can do is simply running make check after building=
=20
it. The API is largely undocumented, but i will write some intro ASAP. Few=
=20
classes have some docs tho.

> Greetings Ben

Yours,
    Peter
=2D-=20
Peter Rockai (mornfall)  |  mornfall()kalyxo!org  |  http://www.kalyxo.org
=2D-
He says gods like to see an atheist around. Gives them something to aim at.
                       -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)