[Debtags-devel] Using Python NLTK for tag generation [was: AI for tag generation].

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 21:04:46 +0200

--envbJBWh7q8WU6mo

On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 05:49:01PM +0200, Erich Schubert wrote:

> The suggestion by enrico of a "special:completely-tagged" tag is
> sweet. I'd appreciate having this tag added to the vocabulary.

Tag: special::completely-tagged
 This package has been tagged by carefully checking and pondering tags
 from every facet, and it can be used as an example of good tagging and
 to train probabilistic tag inference altorithms.
 .
 This tag will also be automatically removed from all packages after
 vocabulary updates.

Committed, updated on gluck and notified the central database of the
update.

Let's ROCK! ;)

--envbJBWh7q8WU6mo

--envbJBWh7q8WU6mo--