[Debtags-devel] Using Python NLTK for tag generation [was: AI for tag generation].

Erich Schubert Erich Schubert <erich.schubert@gmail.com>
Sun, 3 Oct 2004 18:51:01 +0200

> On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 09:04:46PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
> > Tag: special::completely-tagged
[...]
> >  This tag will also be automatically removed from all packages after
> >  vocabulary updates.

I think this is the easiest approach. Probably converting them to a
"was-completely-tagged", because reviewing these packages usually is
less work than for others.
Timestamping would be okay IFF we manage to redo the whole database...
i don't have the time for that.

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\