[Debtags-devel] AI::Categorizer perl module

Benjamin Mesing bensmail@gmx.net
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:24:40 +0200

Hello,

>http://search.cpan.org/~kwilliams/AI-Categorizer-0.07/lib/AI/Categorizer.pm

I have been working at a categorizer since friday now. Having considered
the one above and NaiveBayes or NaiveBayes1 modules from CPAN too. But
in my opionion they did not suite our needs too well. That's why I've
decided to write my own stuff - also because I know what it is doing
then. If someone wants to do it, we could use the above one too, so we
could test which one wields better results, but as said I think we will
be better of with out own stuff.
I think I will have a preview ready in the next days.

Greetings Ben