[Debtags-devel] Second Preview

Benjamin Mesing bensmail@gmx.net
Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:26:10 +0200

Hello,

> You can choose if you want to add to autodebtag:
>
> 	svn co svn+ssh://alioth.debian.org/svn/debtags/autodebtag
I have added it to autodebtags/trunk, I hope this was correct, because I
do not know too much about svn.
Perhaps we could use bayesian-tagger to verify the autodebtags results?
If both lead to a tag we can be assume that this tag is correct and
automatically add it. (Even though for this bayesian-tagger.pl must
become a little more automated..)
The access to the svn server is painfully slow, fortunately svn does not
need so much communication :-) Another nice thing is that alioth offers
ssh access, so I could store my public key there :-)

Greetings Ben