[Debtags-devel] where to end debram development

Thaddeus H. Black t@b-tk.org
Mon, 18 Oct 2004 00:41:00 +0000

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS

I have not directly addressed Enrico's proposal.

> One possible thing you could do, however, if you're going through the
> ramification file, is trying to associate some tags to ramifications, so
> that they can be picked up by autodebtag.  It would be interesting to
> have them directly in the debram file, but if that can be a problem
> you can put them in the autodebtag script: there's a (big) table for
> that at the beginning of the script.

I have not addressed this directly because I do not know enough about it
yet to comment intelligently.  I did not mean to ignore it.

--=20
Thad

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS

--qMm9M+Fa2AknHoGS--