[Debtags-devel] Debtags weekly news

Hervé Eychenne rv@eychenne.org
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:54:21 +0200

On Thu, Oct 21, 2004 at 03:34:26PM +0000, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:

> This is entertaining:

> > 3 random untagged packages: expect5.31, libinti1.0-1.2, pure-ftpd-com=
mon

> Make the "3 random untagged" a weekly feature.  I like it.

I personnally thinks this is a "funny" but very useless thing.
What's the purpose of this? Obviously, it's based on the hope that
each week some random guys will maybe step up and fix the tagging
of the 3 random packages shown, right? Ok, let's admit this will
systematically be the case.
Now the fatidic question: how much decades would it take to fix all
the currently untagged packages this way? ;-)
Common, let's be serious. Sorry for being too rational. :-)

 Hervé

--
 _
(°=  Hervé Eychenne