[Debtags-devel] Working on Debtag in January

Erich Schubert Erich Schubert <erich.schubert@gmail.com>
Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:27:48 +0200

Hi,
i just got informed that i'm accepted as a student guest researcher at
UC Berkeley's School of Information Management & Systems.

In my application i proposed working on Debtags, redesigning the
webinterface, database backend, maybe AI and such things. Or maybe
extending it to "apropos". So i expect i'll be able to work on them
when i'm there. ;-)
I'll have to focus onto a couple of other projects until then.

It's cool, and i'm really happy and proud to go there. I'll now have
to sort out Visa and such thing.

Greetings,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\