[Debtags-devel] Re: Updating scanners and filters in Debian stable (3.1)

Enrico Zini zinie@cs.unibo.it
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 02:21:28 +0200

--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP

On Fri, Sep 17, 2004 at 04:18:18PM +0000, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:

> I mean to post the following to debian-devel.
> As far as I can tell, the post is neutral or
> helpful to the Debtags effort, but if
> unexpectedly harmful, please advise.
>=20
> The subthread on debian-devel regards the
> prospect of using Debian's security
> infrastructure to support orderly post-release
> data updates for certain specific kinds of
> packages.

It seems ok to me, although as of Debtags I'm quite happy with the
"debtags update" downloading of the database, at least at the moment.

--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP

--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP--