[Debtags-devel] Thaddeus the Debram Russian

Thaddeus H. Black t at b-tk.org
Mon Aug 8 17:02:11 UTC 2005

Three or four messages I have posted here recently have
shown how the long hours I have spent down in the Debram
catacombs have compromised my Debtags reasoning.  Since
I know the Debian archive pretty much backward and
forward, I naturally have some things to say about
vocabulary design.  However, I am like the Russian who
somehow cannot remember to use the English word
"the"---even though he knows that he should use the
word---because he has been speaking Russian all week and
because Russian grammar omits the word "the" there.  The
poor English-speaking Russian means well, but he sounds
a little funny, doesn't he?  Well, lately on this list,
so have I.  Call me Thaddeus the Debram Russian.

The best thing for me to do at present may be to sit
back and read the debtags-devel list with little or no
comment until I ship sarge-final debram (0.6.5) in
October.  Then I can sweep the Debram cobwebs from my
mind and let the Debtags sunlight shine in.

By the way, if anyone here should have a Debram wish
which they have not posted to the BTS, they should post
it now.  Final Debram ships not later than October.

--
Thaddeus H. Black
508 Nellie's Cave Road
+1 540 961 0920, t at b-tk.org, thb at debian.org