[Debtags-devel] Updating tags on svn

Justin B Rye jbr at edlug.org.uk
Mon Aug 22 15:37:21 UTC 2005

Enrico Zini wrote:
> You may want to fix the short description here :)
>
>>  Most packages will get no more than one of the four tags
>>  role::sw:{utility,daemon,application,amusement}.
>
> I imagine this is only relative to the 'role' facet?

Maybe this is less ambiguous:
# Packages will not usually get multiple tags out of the set
# role::sw:{utility,daemon,application,amusement}.

There are places where the definitions seem to be describing
binaries instead of packages, but on the whole there's nothing worth
moaning about.  (Of course I'm heartbroken that nobody else likes my
ideas for sw:automated, but never mind).  Rereading them I'm curious
as to what
# Configuration
# scripts (as the kernel's) whose only normal mode is a series of
# questions and answers
...is all about - can you give an example of a Debian package that
consists of such a script?
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)