[Debtags-devel] Kudos

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Tue Aug 30 16:02:31 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm reviewing some recent tag changes and I'm impressed by the quantity
and the quality.  Unfortunately we still can't track contributors (maybe
from a log of mails submitted via debtags submit or debtags-edit, but
that wouldn't include the web interface), but there is some people out
there (and most probably also out here: Justin maybe?) that deserve some
big thanks!

And thanks also to everyone that contributed to the big thread about
application and utility: I've seen some really nice description coming
out of some real hard work.  Thank you so much, and of course don't
forget to commit it in the vocabulary!

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>