[Debtags-devel] Debconf5 news: Debtags in the Packages file and Alioth availability

Gustavo Franco gustavorfranco at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 15:28:55 UTC 2005

On 7/14/05, Enrico Zini <enrico at enricozini.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've always advocated against put the Debtags data in the Packages file,
> but here at Debconf Anthony Towns proposed to give it a try and see what
> happens.  So I said "why not?"
>
> They should get inside the master Packages file at the next dinstall run
> in about 4 hours.

I see, it's exciting! Enrico, please keep us informed about the
progress on moving infrastructure to haydn (or costa?)  too, i'm not
at debconf this year.

FYI, i'll be talking about debtags in two upcoming debian events one
at Rio de Janeiro (13 Aug) and other in Sao Paulo (Sept). With these
news i'll need to change my presentation (based on Enrico stuff) a bit
but it's now a moving target. :)

Best regards,
Gustavo Franco