[Debtags-devel] Re: really early "sneak preview" on web frontend ; -)

Erich Schubert erich.schubert at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 15:38:38 UTC 2005

Hi,

> I still feel the same problem as last time: when you expand a facet, the
> informations below the mouse change, leaving me lost: in these kinds of
> expansion, the item below the mouse cursor after the expansion should be
> the same that it was before the expansion.

Well, any idea how do achieve that in HTML/CSS/DOM/JS?

> In the past you would set the headers of the reply to ask for no
> caching.  One was Pragma: no-cache, another was to set the expiration
> date to yesterday.

I want the data to be cached. Mozilla hopefully caches, too.
But: Konqueror doesn't return the cached data. Thats the bug I'm fighting... :-(
I could probably set the "no-cache" parameter when I detect konqueror,
but I don't like this approach...

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\