[Debtags-devel] Re: really early "sneak preview" on web frontend ; -)

Erich Schubert erich.schubert at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 18:42:05 UTC 2005

Hi,

> One way would be having two colums, one for the facets and one for the
> tags.  When you click on a facet, the next column will be populated with
> the tags.

Except that this takes more space horizontally... I'll try to get this
working vertically.
Well, since I have to rely on javascript anyway that should be not
that difficult.
(I think you can do the horizontal version with some clever CSS alone)

> Isn't there some useful option you can specify with "Cache-Control:" ?

Again, I want it to be cached.
The problem is, if it is cached (again, this is good), Konqueror's
javascript doesn't return the contents. Which is an ugly bug IMHO.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\