[Debtags-devel] ':' to separate subtags (and request for help with vocabulary maintenance)

Thaddeus H. Black t at b-tk.org
Sun Jul 24 18:33:47 UTC 2005

Enrico:

> I could dedicate myself to them, or address the lots of bug reports
> we've received after going mainstream.  If someone volunteered to do the
> vocabulary maintenance for a while, I'd like to spend some time working
> on the bugs.

My schedule remains as planned.  I mean to start work on maintaining the
vocabulary in October.  If Florian or another competent person works on
this in the meantime, so much the better.

Nevertheless, Enrico, if you felt it sufficiently important, I would
reorganize my Debian schedule to begin maintaining the vocabulary
sooner.  I can be flexible.  Please advise.

--
Thaddeus H. Black
508 Nellie's Cave Road
+1 540 961 0920, t at b-tk.org, thb at debian.org