[Debtags-devel] Re: Debtags for medical issues

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Wed Jul 27 15:03:06 UTC 2005

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 02:06:36PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> >medicine
> >-> applied
> >   -> pms
> >	-> his
> >	-> ris
> >-> research
> >   -> ...
> >-> docs
> >   -> ...
> >-> common
> >   -> ...
> >	?
> I like the last one for DebTags.
> On the other hand it is not really applicable for meta packages and thus I
> have to rethink my last mail that I want to take over the DebTags scheme.

/me ponders...

Since you (debian-med) will always know more than us (debtags) about
medical things, how about if I:

 1. Create a 'medicine' facet, managed by Debian-Med
 2. Give some of you commit access to the vocabulary, so:
    2a. You can manage your own set of tags
    2b. Anytime you need any help, I help you and turn the answers into
        documentation on how to do vocabulary maintenance
	(but don't worry: it's not difficult at all)

If you like the idea, please give me the alioth username of the people
who can take care of the Debian-Med tags.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>