[Debtags-devel] Hello, and a few improved tag descriptions

Benjamin Mesing bensmail@gmx.net
Tue, 07 Jun 2005 13:32:56 +0200

Hello,

> Virtual operators are possible (they are just functions).  But if you
> want to use the OpSet only, can't you just copy OpSet.{h,cc} in your
> source tree?  They're LGPL after all, and they don't include anything
> else from libtagcoll.
Yeah you are right, this wasn't a really good idea.

> > And for "it's hard to figure out" part: You could always document their
> > purpose :-) Eclipse/Java would be so helpful here with hinting what the
> > type is supposed to do!
>
> Uhm, the OpSet class if fully documented already.  Does Eclipse parse
> and make good use of doxygen comments as well?
Hm, I guess not, and Eclipse probably does not work as nice with C++ as
it does with Java. What I wanted to say is that editing large Java
projects with Eclipse is cool :-)

Perhaps you should replace them by doxygens @throws comment instead.

> You should admit, however, that I came up with a nice unexpected
> function that can even print a stack trace when the source is compiled
> with debugging symbols ;-)
lol

Greetings Ben