[Debtags-devel] "debtags update" out of order?

Erich Schubert Erich Schubert <erich.schubert@gmail.com>
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:41:06 -0700

Hi,
This occurs whenever I have my "clean" script remove duplicate backup files=
.
If nothing has changed since the previous day, the current file gets
removed, resulting in enricos script pulling a 404.
I only run it occassionally - I had to run it recently since the
servers harddrive was full.
Therefore, I'd really appreciate if we could find a new location for
the online packagebrowser... but I still havn't found the time to
rewrite it in a clean code (and efficiently).
The machine I intended to move it two has two issues:
first of all, its smtp port is filtered - no email updates possible
(except by using a relay outside and a nonstandard port...). secondly,
its even slower and has less memory. but more diskspace...
Well, no use in looking for a location when we don't have good code. I
really really want to get rid of the current scripts.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\