[Debtags-devel] OT: airfare to debconf

Erich Schubert Erich Schubert <erich.schubert@gmail.com>
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 00:30:50 -0800

Hi,
I guess I'll stop in Munich on my return from Berkeley, so I can drop
most of my stuff, and pick up a sleeping mattress etc. (I guess we
need them this time again?)
How do you plan to travel? To Oslo I had this nice trip with Sven
Luther, from LinuxTag. I havn't investigated my possibilities in
flying from Munich yet; I'd prefer not to do multiple "hops", (like
going to berlin, then to tallin, then to helsinki)
Maybe someone drives to northern germany and takes a ferry then...

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
    erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)      --      GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C    (o_
  To understand recursion you first need to understand recursion.   //\