[Debtags-devel] libdebtags-perl

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Fri, 13 May 2005 15:23:21 +0200

--RnlQjJ0d97Da+TV1

Hello Ben,

I've noticed you did some work on the libdebtags-perl module in the
repository.  Which is great!

However, now that I've put SWIG wrappers in place, the swig-generated
bindings have a name clash with the pure-perl modules in the current
libdebtags-perl.

The SWIG module is in the repository as libdebtags-swig-perl, however
policy mandates that the generated package name is libdebtags-perl.

I was considering renaming libdebtags-swig-perl to libdebtags-perl in
the repository, to avoid some confusion, and then if there are useful
functions in libdebtags-perl, rename that to something else.

Would you like to coordinate on that?  Catch me on IRC if you see me.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>

--RnlQjJ0d97Da+TV1

--RnlQjJ0d97Da+TV1--