[Debtags-devel] Website updates

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Sat, 14 May 2005 12:55:54 +0200

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

Hello!

I did a bit of fixes at the home page, and I added a FAQ!

I had a chat with Holger Levsen last night about Debtags, and I turned
the IRC log into an FAQ for Debtags: I now added it to the debtags
package as faq.rst and on the website as faq.html.

That's another piece of documentation!  Wow wow wow!  If you have
anything to add, please go on: it's in
svn://svn.debian.org/debtags/debtags/trunk/faq.rst

=20
P.S.
ReSt is starting to make my day with sharing info between documentation
in the packages as well as putting things in the website!
--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO

--2oS5YaxWCcQjTEyO--