[Debtags-devel] Debtags news

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Sat, 14 May 2005 14:26:38 +0200

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

On Sat, May 14, 2005 at 01:26:40PM +0200, Benjamin Mesing wrote:
> Hello Enrico
> >  - Renamed libtagcoll to libtagcoll1
> >  - Renamed libdebtags to libdebtags1
> Why not simply copy the old versions into the tag directory? As they are
> no longer actively developed this seems a good place to me. You can
> still apply bugfixes.

It's a good idea.  It didn't happen because the rename is something that
grew up slowly on top of the old version, which one day found itself
renamed :)

However, I could pull up an old tag and make it the old version.  Let's
do it.

> Btw. good to hear that documentation is making progress :-)

Yup yup!

Although a bit slow, but yes, more and more things are coming.  I'm
slowly getting the habit of turning into documentation my replies to
questions: so, you may want to ask me questions :)

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF

--3MwIy2ne0vdjdPXF--