[Debtags-devel] More tricky packages

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Tue, 24 May 2005 12:15:35 +0200

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

Hello,

more tricky packages:
 =20
  Books and similar:
    anarchism
    bible-kjv
    bible-kjv-text
    cfi-en
    cfi-sv
    jargon-text
    miscfiles
  is that only data::text or something better?  I was thinking
  use::learning, but that's not necessarily only for learning.  Can't we
  have a role for them?

  verse  Daily Devotional Verse from KJV Bible
    It's like fortune, but it quotes from the bible.  I'd tag it just as
    fortune (interface::commandline and... game::toys), but I feel that
    game::toys is going to be controversial.  Well, game::toys is
    controversial also for "bugs: evolve biomorphs using genetic
    algorithms", probably.
    I'll leave it just like fortune, then we'll see.

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy

--KsGdsel6WgEHnImy--