[Debtags-devel] Debconf5 Debtags paper

Enrico Zini enrico@enricozini.org
Tue, 31 May 2005 00:19:38 +0200

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

On Mon, May 30, 2005 at 08:05:38PM +0000, Thaddeus H. Black wrote:

> I am reading closely through your draft 0.9.1, Enrico.
> > Deadline for submission is the end of the month,
> Hm.  I have not been available the past few days.  I
> will try to send you a patch tomorrow, but I do not
> think that this leaves much time now for either of us,
> does it?  Well, we will do what we can.
> What is my deadline to send you a detailed patch?

Uhm... I guess, tomorrow before like 20:00 UTC.

But don't bother too much with details: I'd appreciate it a lot if you
just tell me if I missed something or if some parts are difficult to
understand.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj

--9amGYk9869ThD9tj--