[Debtags-devel] Tag patch + question regarding langdevel

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Tue Nov 8 13:24:11 UTC 2005

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 12:06:47AM +0100, Torsten Marek wrote:

> thanks for the docs. I'll dry-run it as good as possible on the
> langdevel->devel::lang change several times to make sure that I don't create a
> big mess and post my findings (if any) first.

Don't worry too much about the mess: there are daily backups of the tag
database in case of trouble.

Two more things I forgot to say:

 1. After the work keep your patch around, just in case.
 2. You probably won't see the commit mail for
    svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/debtags/tagdb
    because the diff-generated patch is generally too large (we're
    talking about something like 1 meg) and will be (rightfully) refused
    my mailman.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>