[Debtags-devel] debtags swallowing tag?

Peter Rockai me at mornfall.net
Fri Nov 11 13:41:01 UTC 2005

On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 02:06:36PM +0100, Torsten Marek wrote:
> I've commited it to svn. I would also add the testcase, but soon we won't have
> any one-character long tag names in the vocabulary any more, and the test will
> fail unconditionally.
> Otherwise, the testcase itself is trivial
>
> template<> template<>
> void to::test< 10 >()
> {
>     // ensure that one-character tag names are parsed correctly
>     ensure( c.tags().hasTag( "langdevel::c" ) );
> }

This testcase is completely ok, because the testing data is (by
definition) frozen, unless explicitly updated (and that needs to be
done carefully anyway).

Yours,
    Peter.

PS: We may actually want to consolidate or otherwise get the mailing
lists together, hmm? It's becoming a bit messy...

--
Peter Rockai | me()mornfall!net | prockai()redhat!com | +421907533216