[Debtags-devel] debtags swallowing tag?

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Fri Nov 11 17:22:54 UTC 2005

On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 03:50:49PM +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:

> I've added the testcase, I'll commit it after make check.
> I'll also start getting the gears running for a new upload of
> libapt-front+debtags+debtags-edit

Committed the testcase, with some more cleanups.
I've uploaded libapt-front, but the upload of debtags is blocked because
it needs a new tagcoll for the smartsearch feature I've recently
implemented.  I'll take care of it tomorrow (I probably need to do some
cleanups in tagcoll before uploading), today is too late.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>