Delay [Was: [Debtags-devel] langdevel transition nearly over]

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Tue Nov 15 11:12:04 UTC 2005

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 11:07:23AM +0100, Torsten Marek wrote:

> > I saw that a lot of new langdevel tagged packages have been added
> > today. Can I safely remove the langdevel tags shortly after I
> > submitted the last patch (changing all remaining langdevel to devel
> > lang) to debtags?
> I just checked, and the count of langdevel tagged packages in the
> packagebrowser is down to 10. Thus, I'll let the package browser
> reload the vocabulary and put the updated vocabulary on Alioth.

I didn't understand too much, but I think what you mean is that you
don't want to remove tags added recently by people in the
packagebrowser.

I think you can just go on: yesterday while trying to implement sending
patches from the Alioth packagebrowser to Erich's packagebrowser some
(lots) of spurious stuff went around, then I tried to undo it, and as a
result some old tags may have resurfaced.

So, I'd say just go on.

GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>