[Debtags-devel] [RFC] mailing list organisation

Enrico Zini enrico at enricozini.org
Wed Nov 23 15:41:13 UTC 2005

On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 04:31:03PM +0100, Peter Rockai wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 23, 2005 at 04:21:36PM +0100, Hervé Eychenne wrote:
> > generally cannot expect that everyone would follow this rule.
> > Creating a separate mailing-list usually works better, even if
> I was thinking about this, too. However, this seems sort of
> premature. Also, considering that the list is rather small with lot of

I tend to agree with Peter.  Plus, we're a low-traffic list, so even if
someone forgets a [voc] from time to time it doesn't really matter that
much.

So, to cut it short into something practical, in a couple of days I'll
remove the [debtags-devel] subject tag unless someone needs it.  This
will then allow people to use all other subject tags they'd see fit :)

P.S.
Every time one creates a mailing list god kills a kitten.
Please, think of the kittens.
--
GPG key: 1024D/797EBFAB 2000-12-05 Enrico Zini <enrico at debian.org>